Playing Catch Up
Hello again, this will be brief. I passed my defense, and now I wait. I have updated the site, which basically entailed providing additional information in some places. But there are a couple of things to which I wanted to draw your attention at present, before I turn in:
- Added a recording of Urbs sine finibus urbium as performed by the City Limits Brass Quintet. They were phenomenal.
- Recently presented my dissertation and invited some wonderful guest speakers. I am hoping that this project will find some ongoing life, as the event went well and it is something different and potentially valuable for the community. Please explore …That the Children May Learn.
- The Contact page now actually allows people to contact me. Shocking, I know.
- The Links page now exists. I apologize for any omissions. At some point I will try to find a better way to organize it so that there will be less scrolling, but this will get you started.
- The Bio page has begun the painful transition to a more “professional” accounting of my travails. A short-form bio is now there as a placeholder and a longer one will be forthcoming.
That’s 40 minutes of music newly uploaded today for your listening pleasure, or to use as the basis of aural voodoo. Please enjoy, comment, link, share, and whatever you wish. The music doesn’t matter if nobody hears it.
More soon, hopefully.